The Crawligator crawler is a baby toy that makes tummy time fun. It also promotes an infant's crawling skills and mobility while building strength.
Designed to move just above the surface of a smooth level floor on ball caster wheels, the Crawligator's contoured surface fits the curvature of the baby’s body, allowing the child to rest comfortably on their stomach.
In this position, the baby can improve gross motor skills and practice bilateral coordination, using the arms and legs in reciprocal movements.
When used on carpet, babies get the same tummy time development benefits.
The toy is tested and approved. Proudly made in the USA.
Comfort pad included with the Crawligator in this bundle for additional comfort.
- Easy to clean with damp cloth.
- Bundle packages availabe in all 5 Crawligator colors.
- Pad color grey.
Crawligator & Comfort Pad - A Toy To Help Babies Develop Crawling Skills
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
To qualify for a refund all of the following conditions must be met:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team within 15 days of your purchase date. To request an RMA, go to: email@example.com
2. Returned product must be in good physical condition (not scratched or damaged) and in original packaging.
3. Consumers shall bear the cost of return shipping to Kiddy Crawler LLC.
4. A refund for the original purchase price plus applicable taxes (minus original shipping & handling costs). Refunds can only be credited to Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards and only in US dollars.
5. If you return Crawligator to Kiddy Crawler (a) without an RMA request or (b) without all parts included in the original package or (c) without the Kiddy Crawler RMA shipping label; Kiddy Crawler retains the right to either refuse delivery of such return or refuse refund.
Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Crawligator receipt and verification of return product.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.