Refund & Return Policy
You have 15 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
To qualify for a refund all of the following conditions must be met:
1. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested from our customer service team
within 15 days of your purchase date. To request an RMA, go to: email@example.com
2. Returned product must be in good physical condition (not scratched or damaged) and in original packaging.
3. Consumers shall bear the cost of return shipping to Kiddy Crawler LLC.
4. A refund for the original purchase price plus applicable taxes (minus original shipping & handling costs).
Refunds can only be credited to Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit/debit cards and only in US dollars.
5. If you return Crawligator to Kiddy Crawler (a) without an RMA request or (b) without all parts included in the
original package or (c) without the Kiddy Crawler RMA shipping label; Kiddy Crawler retains the right to either
refuse delivery of such return or refuse refund.
Refunds will be processed and paid within 2 weeks of Crawligator receipt and verification of return product.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
tummy time for infants